📕2026/09/03 今日は懐かしいSonatineたくさん弾きました − ASADA Misuzu (音楽工房ピアノぴあ)

Today, for the first time in about a decade, I played sonatinas from Zen-On Music Company’s *Sonatina Album 1*. Specifically, I played Nos. 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, and 12—skipping only No. 10. I was able to enjoy the performance with a sense of freedom, rather than playing in a mechanical manner.

Regarding my English studies, while working on the section concerning "pronominal phrases," I realized that the material was poorly structured. As I was reviewing the beginning of my English notebook and organizing the content—using color-coding and the like—I discovered summaries of a book about Bartók written on the first few pages. I plan to detach those pages and consolidate them into a dedicated Bartók section, keeping them separate from the subsequent English study records (which cover the explanatory guides for "ChatGPT-5," "ChatGPT-5.1," and "ChatGPT-5.2").


今日は約10年ぶりに、全音楽譜出版社の『ソナチネ・アルバム1』からソナチネを演奏しました。具体的には、第10番を除き、第1番、第4番、第5番、第6番、第7番、第8番、第9番、第11番、第12番を弾きました。機械的な弾き方ではなく、自由な感覚で演奏を楽しむことができました。

英語の学習については、「代名詞句」に関する箇所に取り組んでいた際、その教材の構成が不十分であることに気づきました。英語のノートの冒頭部分を見直し、色分けなどの整理を行っていたところ、最初の数ページにバルトークに関する本の要約が書かれているのを見つけました。それらのページを切り離してバルトークに関するセクションにまとめ、それ以降の英語学習の記録(「ChatGPT-5」、「ChatGPT-5.1」、「ChatGPT-5.2」の解説ガイド)とは分けて整理し直すつもりです。




このブログの人気の投稿

🗻【山の日】2026年8月10日 My Web Site に「兵庫の山」のページを作成🌳「山の日」に山に関係した曲を聴いてみましょう🎶 − 🍀音楽工房ピアノぴあ

▓ 大木正夫🎻交響曲第5番『ヒロシマ』81年前の8月6日に広島に原爆が投下されました。私の方は、本日も平和な1日を過ごしてました。大きな窓のところに置いている5段ぐらいのチェストの整理🟫一番上はしてなくて2段目から始めました−🍀音楽工房ピアノぴあ

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻Sunflower Movie - 音楽工房ピアノぴあ♪